It is fast approaching Christmas, in fact Santa is probably already checking his list and firing up his sleigh! But is your business ready for it?
This time of year can be extremely stressful juggling that shorter month, attending Christmas parties and working out what Uncle Derek (the man who has everything) might like as a gift.
Here’s a list of how we can get things “wrapped up” for you in time for you to put your feet up and enjoy the festivities.
1) Send a little thankyou gift to your clients – something that not only shows your appreciation for their business but also reminds them who you are and what you stand for – marketing at any time of year is key! A virtual assistant can lend a hand researching, pricing, and managing the whole process for you.
2) Offer a festive promotional offer on your product/services – In addition to the above another great way at this time of year to try and drive sales and make you stand out from your competition. A VA can ensure that you maximise this great earning opportunity and organise an email/social media/postal campaign. They could also write and send out a newsletter which could entice more business in for the new year ahead.
3) Diary and Email Management – With the busy festive period and the need to step away from your desk to socialise more than usual – what better way to not fall behind on your emails than by hiring the services of a VA – literally a fairy with a magic wand!
4) Debt Management/ chasing payments – Invariably there are always a few clients that might be a little behind schedule in making payments and around the party season it really won’t help with your hangover! By using VA Whiz services, your reminders and follow ups will be dealt with and any loose ends can hopefully be sorted ensuring you can start the new year afresh.
5) Plan for the New Year – As any business owner knows planning for the next year can be quite draining so when you are falling behind with the mundane day to day admin it is hard to focus your mind to create new goals and revamp your business. We, at VA Whiz, have always said that consistency is key. Don’t get bogged down doing admin once in a blue moon. Having an assistant doing a little each week will release the stress from your shoulders in the knowledge that all is being covered on a regular basis. Little things go a long way and with some whizzy VA assistance from VA Whiz with things like diary management, follow up calls, expenses, data entering etc – you will be top of your game!